GATE exam carries a lot of importance in the life of an average CS IT graduate. GATE helps you get into IITs for pursuing M.Tech. Every engineer wants to secure their future by passing this exam. We have surveyed various engineers and listed the problems faced by them while preparing for these exams. To prepare a topic for GATE, you need to learn the concepts and must know how to apply that concept to solve the problems. Toppersnotes are structured in classroom notes format where concepts taught by faculties of top coaching institutes are included followed by problems solved by top students. Thus. making it the perfect combination to learn the topic and prepare for the exam.
CS IT notes can be very helpful to start your preparations and can work as a quick guide while doing the revision as well. Questions covered will give you an idea about the type of questions asked in GATE. Have a look at the topics covered in CS Toppersnotes:-
1. Algorithms. (SAMPLE)
2. Computer Networks Computer organization & Data structures. (SAMPLE)
3. Databases & Digital electronics.(SAMPLE)
4. Digital Logic & Engineering Mathematics. (SAMPLE)
5. Operating System & Software. (SAMPLE)
6. Compiler Design & Theory of Computation. (SAMPLE)