IAS Toppers Handwritten Notes books-General Studies(Pre & Mains)- 11 books- Latest Edition
Price Valid Till the timer ends!
सेल प्राइस सिमित समय तक वैद्य!
“Crack UPSC with Toppersnotes in the First Attempt”
100% Authentic | Quality Guaranteed | Full Syllabus Coverage | Focused Material | Trusted by 50000+ Students
Why prepare from Toppersnotes for UPSC?
- Toppers Notes is an amalgamation of knowledge, hard work and consistent efforts of various toppers of IAS, blended with the experience of teachers.
- Provides the best guidance into the IAS Syllabus for Pre & Mains.
- The package is strictly based on the pattern of examination and covers the vast syllabus of IAS in just a crisp set of 10 Books.
- A single reading of Toppersnotes can prepare you up to 30% for IAS.
- For people who are preparing for the first time, ToppersNotes has acted as a true mantra for success as it gives an exact idea of every why what and how of IAS preparation
Quality of Handwritten Toppers Notes:-
- The latest edition of Notes.
- Written in clean and readable handwriting.
- Properly indexed with page numbers such that every topic is easily accessible
- Saves cost as it delivers the knowledge of toppers and coachings at a small price
What else do you get with Toppers Notes?
- Topic-wise N.C.E.R.T– Source of knowledge recognized by the Indian government, which makes it an integral part of the UPSC exam.
- Monthly Current Affairs( Click for Sample)– Important as a lot of questions are directly asked from current affairs.
- Mentorship( UPSC Experts)- To solve all your preparation related problems and help you make a strategy for the exam.
To check detailed samples and quality of notes. Follow the link below( please open twice if link doesn’t work):-
IAS Notes contains handwritten books covering the General studies syllabus for both UPSC Pre & Mains.
IAS is a highly competitive exam and it needs a lot of hard work, knowledge, and skillset to crack it. We, at Toppersnotes, understand the need for having the right knowledge for IAS. A lot of IAS aspirants in our survey said that they do not know how to start? & what to study?
We have rigorously thought over the matter and have realized that no one knows it better than those who have prepared and cracked it. The other set of people are coaching institutes. They have been working over the years to master the field of IAS. We have come up with a product named Toppersnotes for IAS, which is a perfect amalgamation of experience and hard work of both IAS Rankers and the coaching institutes. These notes are carefully compiled with good handwriting to give you a short and concise theory on the topics which you need to learn and where you need to focus upon. Toppersnotes will surely get you started and give you the best direction for your IAS preparations.
Coaching institutes charge a premium for their experience and understanding of the exam. We bring the benefit of both at a very low price.
Path to Success
The notes will do wonder about your preparation if you also do the following things. You will need to go through NCERT books which are a good source of vast knowledge and a prominent part of our education system. You also need to be updated about current affairs on a regular basis, as a lot of questions are directly asked from current events.
IAS toppers Handwritten Notes- General studies are the result of efforts of various IAS aspirants, teachers, and toppers. Notes contain study material in a very short and concise form and cover the facts and figures which are required for the exam. IAS Notes can serve as a good source of study material for those who are preparing from home and not attending any coaching institute
Have a look at what is there inside IAS Notes.
Complete Study Material has 11 Volumes( For samples click on the hyperlink)
GS Paper 1:-
1: Indian Art & Culture, Indian Society & Social Issues, Ancient and Medieval Indian History.
2: Modern India, Post Independence, and Important World History Events.
3: Natural Resources Across the World, Geophysical Phenomena, Salient Features of World and Indian Geography.
GS paper 2:-
1: Constitution, Governance & Social Justice, Constitutional Bodies, Supreme Court, Government Scheme, Aspects of Governance, Participative CS/Bureau, Welfare Schemes.
2: International Relations, Indian Diaspora, International Institutions/Agencies.
GS Paper 4:- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude & Relative Case Studies
Essay Writing:- How to write various Essays & Sample Essays
Kindly fill the form below if the above-mentioned information is not enough:-